How to optimize the Hotel room, when running a digital nomad business?
1. Hotel with less than 15 rooms, so you do not need to share the WIFI signal with many people.
2. Sound insulated Hotel room, so when you are talking on Skype at 2:00 am because of time differences, the other residents are not annoyed.
3. The best hotel has the children of the owner using the Internet, the owner will keep the children happy, it will be fast, up, and working because they need to keep their children happy.
4. You need to have line of sight on the WIFI router.
5. Check that Skype works, before you rent the room.
6. One electrical plug on wall, when possible, nonetheless count the plugs in room.
7. Windows should not face the courtyard when possible, this is too much noise interference.
8. Sometimes run an ethernet wire.
9. Do not pay more than weekly ahead, if the Hotel has a major WIFI, or Electrical problem, you can move, or maybe the Hotel starts a noisy construction project, do not be loyal to problems in Hotels, do not work with the Hotel, you move.
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
digitalnomadtraveler.com is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad